Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tenant Wars

Release Date: 2/11/1998
Publisher: KID
Number of Players: 1-6
Genre: Board Game
Region:

Age Rating:

Covers:


This game plays like Monopoly except that you are buying space in a mall to put different stores in. There are 11 real stores all officially licenced including one of my favorite stores Tsutaya. Although you will be better off if you understand the Japanese language you can play and have fun even if you do not know the language.

Compatible with:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm currently in the search for sites or blogs. I really liked your site, would like to exchange links. I can add you to my blog for a list of links so that my visitors can see your site as well, in return I ask link to my website sancassano.com

    any questions only contact me

    greetings, I am waiting for your answer.
    karivelezs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete