Friday, November 25, 2011

SD Gundam G Century S

Release Date: 2/11/1998
Publisher: Bandai
Number of Players: 1-4
Genre: Simulation - War
Region:
Age Rating:
Covers:


This game really reminds me of a game that came out for the Game Boy Advance called Advanced War. The story is all in Japanese and the attack buttons are as well but I think you can figure out how to play pretty easily as there are not a ton of commands to select from. It plays kind of like a board game with you moving troops across the battle field, when they are within one space of an enemy target there is a battle screen that plays out the battle. One nice thing was that the battle scenes give you the option of an auto battle or you can take control and do it manually. This type of game isn't really my thing so I didn't really care for it but if you liked the Advanced War series then I would recommend you at least check this one out.



Compatible with:

No comments:

Post a Comment